This thirteen part series explores common concerns for women related to skin, hair, nail, and bone health from diagnosis to management. Topics include the role of the microbiome, PCOS, iron deficiency, and vaginal health from an integrative perspective.
This activity has been designed to meet the educational needs of clinicians and non-clinicians involved in the care of women's health.
- Describe how an integrative view of fertility expands upon current knowledge for couples trying to conceive and methods to optimize fertility each month
- Demonstrate an ability to counsel patients on timing and frequency of intercourse to increase fecundability
- Report when to refer patients for more intensive evaluation and treatment
- Describe best practices for lifestyle counseling, including nutrition, physical activity, and environmental toxin exposures
- Develop a tailored plan for supplement use to aid patients based on specific needs
Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest
Your CE Source ensures balance, independence, objectivity, and scientific rigor in all our educational programs. In accordance with this policy, Your CE Source identifies conflicts of interest with its instructors, content managers, and other individuals who are in a position to control the content of an activity. Conflicts are resolved by Your CE Source to ensure that all scientific research referred to, reported, or used in a continuing education activity conforms to the generally accepted standards of experimental design, data collection, and analysis. Your CE Source is committed to providing its learners with high-quality activities that promote improvements or quality in health care and not the business interest of a commercial interest.
The faculty reported the following financial relationships with commercial interests whose products or services may be mentioned in this activity:
|Name of Faculty||Reported Financial Relationship|
|Lauren Rubal, MD FACOG||No financial relationships to disclose|
|Name of Editor / Scientific Reviewer||Reported Financial Relationship|
|Anne Kennard, DO||
No financial relationships to disclose
The content managers reported the following financial relationships with commercial interests whose products or services may be mentioned in this activity:
|Name of Content Manager||Reported Financial Relationship|
|Venita Sivamani, Planner||LearnHealth founder and shareholder|
|Planners at Your CE Source||No financial relationships to disclose|
All other faculty, planner and/or content managers have nothing to disclose nor do they have any vested interests or affiliations. All conflicts of interest have been resolved.